“The goal of The Grief Recovery Method® is to help you complete your relationship to the pain, isolation, and loneliness caused by significant emotional losses of any kind.” — The Grief Recovery Institute®
By following a well-defined plan you can choose completion and recovery rather than isolation and avoidance. Recovery from loss is achieved by a series of small and correct choices.
The 12-week Grief Recovery Method® takes place in a safe environment and has you:
- Look at old beliefs about dealing with loss
- Examine which losses have affected your life
- Take new actions that lead to completion of the pain attached to one of those losses
If you are dealing with a devastating loss…
If your life is not going in the direction you’d like it to…
If you have personal or business challenges that seem impossible
Hiring a coach can make all the difference in creating something new in your life. Working with me as your coach, you will:
- Complete unresolved grief from death, divorce, or any major loss
- Get to the heart of the matter and regain your passion for living
- Know yourself and understand relationships at a whole new level
- Generate new ideas and opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Create a one-step-at-a-time plan to guide you in taking effective actions
As a Hudson Institute Certified Coach and
Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, I work with people making major shifts—whether it’s a new direction personally or in business, healing a broken heart, or changing a relationship that just isn’t working.
I have decades of experience coaching people who are committed to making their lives better.
My clients include professional coaches, business owners, and individuals wanting more from life.
I specialize in working with people rebuilding their life or business after devastating loss.